Sunday, March 24, 2013

NCAA Tournament: Florida Gulf Coast upends San Diego State, 81-71

AUSTIN, Texas -- Mike Rosario scored 25 points and Florida used an overpowering first half to roll past Minnesota and into the NCAA tournament round of 16 for third consecutive year with a 78-64 win Sunday in the South Regional. The No. 3-seeded Gators

A listing of Friday's NCAA tournament games. MikeSielskiWSJ: The top name on my NCAA Tournament If I Have Another Son I'm Going To Name Him That List had been "Otto." It's now "Vander Blue Sielski."

Zach Hillesland, Mike Huguenin and Times editors and reporters will supply updates from around the country.

A listing of Friday's NCAA tournament games. MikeSielskiWSJ: The top name on my NCAA Tournament If I Have Another Son I'm Going To Name Him That List had been "Otto." It's now "Vander Blue Sielski."

The first Saturday of the NCAA Tournament slow-played it with a handful of blowouts early on, but then a major SHOCKER (teaser) in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment