The last time I can remember is singing a full Britney Spears song and completely committing to it as if I was Britney Spears, while Ferg just sat on the stairs and watched, in utter awe or disappointment or disgust,” says Josh
Hosted by Josh Duhamel, the 26th Annual Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards may have been the slimiest everand who knew Duhamel could dance?! Everyone from performer Pitbull to Sandra Bullock to winner Kristen Stewart were wearing the green not
Kids' Choice Awards: 2013 Best Dressed (With a Twist!) Photo Album. Share. CloseLoading Get URL. Copy and paste this URL, and email or IM it to your friends. Previous. Next. Kowgirl Kardashian. If this glamor gal decided to start wrangling buffalo
The last time I can remember is singing a full Britney Spears song and completely committing to it as if I was Britney Spears, while Ferg just sat on the stairs and watched, in utter awe or disappointment or disgust,” says Josh
Kids' Choice Awards 2013: What the KC-HEY?! Photo Album. Share. CloseLoading Get URL. Copy and paste this URL, and email or IM it to your friends. Previous. Next. Calm it Down. Josh was upset that he looked a little bloated, but pretend not to notice.
No comments:
Post a Comment